Our Proven Methods
iDry Columbus is proud to have technicians that are IICRC Master Certified in water damage restoration, with decades of experience in dealing with water damage cleanup and restoration and any potential repairs that may be needed to affected or damaged property.
We also utilize environmentally sound equipment and innovative restoration procedures that can save furniture, documents, electronics, and other sensitive content, while preventing the growth and spread of mold, mildew, and other harmful organic growths or bacteria.
When you enlist our water damage repair services, you get the following benefits:
• 24/7 Live Dispatch Emergency Services – Never an answering service.
• Dedicated Support – You’ll have all-day access to a live agent who can connect you to the services you need and answer any questions you may have about an ongoing restoration project. No more waiting in line or on hold with an operator who does not understand your situation.
• Full Analysis of Water Damage – Including Thermal Imaging / 4D Technology.
• In-Depth Moisture Inspection – Both invasive and non-invasive monitoring of the damage to your property, along with state-of-the-art thermal scans and humidity readings.
• Property Assessment – Non-salvageable inventory services available.
o We can determine which materials and items are available for salvage at your site and remove any non-salvageable objects. Aside from this, we also support on-site and off-site storage options for any items that need stored during the restoration process. 99% of the time, restoration can be done with your items left on site.
• Water Extraction – Truck mounted PTO units and portable extraction machines are on hand to extract water backup and flooding as quickly and thoroughly as possible from your home or business.
*Our solutions for removing water from your site can save huge amounts of repair and money in flooring replacement alone.
Did you know? Flooring represents that top percentage of costs in homeowner’s insurance claims for water damage.
• Environmental Controls – We use environmentally-friendly products in the process of cleaning up any damage to your property. Pro-Tip: Health concerns top the list in the form of chemical sensitivities are often brought on by the use of dangerous chemicals used in your home by companies that do not practice environmental safety.
• Containment -To reduce the possibility of cross-contamination and drying time, we often utilize drying chambers, enclosing the portions or areas of water damage with plastic barriers in effort to control the environment during the drying process. We dry what we need to, not the entire property and unaffected areas.
• Technology in Use – We constantly look for newest technology in equipment that has been tested and designed specifically for the water damage industry. Pro-Tip: The new generation of equipment available greatly reduces energy consumption while remaining sustainable and environmentally-friendly.
• Moisture monitoring – With the proper equipment and setup complete, critical monitoring follow ups are scheduled to ensure that the established drying plan is being followed with predetermined goals on path to be met.
Water Damage Cleanup Near You
Blacklick Water Damage Restoration
Close to Home with a National Reach
With water damage services available night or day throughout Blacklick, Ohio and surrounding areas, our IICRC certified technicians are on call and standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with an immediate dispatch for quick response to any residential or commercial water flood cleanup and restoration.
• Just minutes from expert help
Highly trained and certified in water damage restoration our team of IICRC certified experts work for you not your insurance carrier or third party administrator. Every recommendation given by us are backed by the IICRC-S500, published water damage standards or the IICRC S-520, published mold remediation standards, with the goal of restoring your home or business as it was or better.
Arriving at your doorstep within 90 minutes of your call. Guaranteed. With an average onsite arrival time in Blacklick is less than 60 minutes. We understand the critical nature of your water damage and that time is of the essence in preventing unnecessary or secondary damage as the result of the moisture in your home or business.
As one of the highest rated water damage companies in the state, we work hard to make sure we deserve that rating.
• Have our IICRC certified technicians on your side
Our experienced technicians are highly trained in the use of the latest technology, using industry-approved equipment, with the very latest in water damage repair techniques. Arriving to your Blacklick home or business in fully equipped company vehicles, detailed written restoration estimates are provided the same day, on the same visit! Once we have your approval, the work begins at restoring your property right away. You won’t wait days or be scheduled for a time yet to be determined.
The restoration begins now. 614-810-0000
• No worries with Dash View®
Any concerns about insurance and the claim paperwork required when filing a claim are a thing of the past.
With coverage verification, our technicians are trained to identify the source and cause of loss, record images, and summary information, as well as document every step for any potential insurance claim you may have.
We’ve worked with every major insurance carrier and agency throughout Blacklick, Ohio with great success. Onsite and real-time imaging of every aspect in relation to the ongoing property damages in your residence or business is included in the restoration service we provide.
Our restoration services have set the bar pretty high. Our reviews speak for themselves. Whether you need to speak to restoration expert in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, you can count on the certified water damage mitigation team at iDry Columbus Services, LLC.