New Albany Farmers Market - Local Produce & Artisanal Products
The New Albany Farmers Market is one of the most popular attractions in the city of New Albany, Ohio. It is a weekly market that takes place every Thursday from June through September. The market offers a wide range of locally grown produce, handmade goods, and other artisanal products. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the New Albany Farmers Market, its history, its vendors, and the benefits of shopping at the market.
Contact Us for Quality Restoration and Cleaning Services in New Albany, Ohio
24/7 Emergency Response Services
IICRC Certified Technicians
Free Estimates – Xactimate™ Technology
History of the New Albany Farmers Market
The New Albany Farmers Market was established in 2007 by a group of local residents who wanted to promote healthy living and support local farmers and small businesses. Since its inception, the market has grown in popularity, attracting vendors and visitors from all over the region.
The market is held at the Market Square, located at the corner of Market Street and Dublin-Granville Road. The Market Square is a beautiful, open-air venue that offers plenty of space for vendors and visitors to browse and shop.
Vendors at the New Albany Farmers Market
The New Albany Farmers Market features a variety of vendors, including local farmers, artisans, and small businesses. Some of the products that can be found in the market include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Locally-raised meats and poultry
- Baked goods, including bread, pastries, and cakes
- Jams, jellies, and other preserves
- Handmade soaps, candles, and other artisanal products
All of the vendors at the market are carefully screened to ensure that they meet the high standards of quality and sustainability that the market is known for.
Benefits of Shopping at the New Albany Farmers Market
Shopping at the New Albany Farmers Market offers many benefits, both for consumers and for the community as a whole. Some of the key benefits of shopping at the market include:
- Freshness: Because the produce at the market is grown locally and picked fresh, it is often much fresher than the produce found in grocery stores.
Quality: The vendors at the market take pride in their products and are committed to offering the highest quality goods possible.
- Sustainability: By supporting local farmers and small businesses, shoppers at the market are helping to promote sustainable practices and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Community: A market is a great place to meet other members of the community and connect with local farmers and artisans around New Albany, Ohio.
Frequently Asked Questions
The market takes place every Thursday from June through September.
The market is located at the Market Square, which is located at the corner of Market Street and Dublin-Granville Road.
The market features a variety of vendors, including local farmers, artisans, and small businesses. Some of the products that can be found at the market include fresh fruits and vegetables, locally raised meats and poultry, baked goods, jams and jellies, and handmade soaps and candles.
Yes, there is ample parking available at Market Square and in nearby parking lots.
Shopping at the market offers many benefits, including freshness, quality, sustainability, and community.